Why choose us?
Paul Properties, Inc. is a leading real estate management firm headquartered in Utah. Paul Properties provides multifamily property management services to all types of homeowners associations including townhomes, condominiums and PUD's. Our commercial real estate division also provides owners and investors with a broad scope of property management and leasing services.
Founded in 1982, Paul Properties is built on five basic principles – Integrity, quality people, solid market knowledge, responsive customer service, and superior support systems. These principles combined with a commitment to being the best, enable Paul Properties, Inc. to surpass their competition.
David J. Paul, President and Principal Broker, is licensed, insured and bonded. Our company manages some of the finest properties in Utah. References are available upon request.
HOW IT WORKS
Let us turn your property management woes into a streamlined experience
- Inspect property regularly
- When directed, collect bids from credible contractors for various jobs performed at the property
- Present bids to Board for approval
- Supervise contracted work
- Inspect jobs when completed
- Hire, orient and supervise maintenance, security or other personnel with approval
- Assess and bid insurance policies at renewal reducing expenses when possible
- Attend association meetings and annual meeting during regular business hours
- Notify directors and members of time and place
- Assist with the planning and preparation of necessary forms for meetings
- Keep minutes and disburse to members
- Receive telephone calls from owners regarding requests for service, billing questions or complaints. Follow up with vendors and owners as necessary.
- Coordinate insurance claims with homeowners and insurance company
- Assist mortgage companies with necessary forms and information during sales or refinances
- Assist title companies with sales
- Communicate necessary information to owners through memos and letters as warranted
- Provide online portal access for homeowners use
- Prepare and mail monthly billing to owners
- Prepare and mail statements to all past due homeowners including late fees and finance charges if applicable
- Prepare and mail intent to lien collection letters when homeowner is 3 months delinquent
- Assist in filing of liens for extremely delinquent homeowners with approval
- Assist in filing small claims actions for non payment of dues with approval
- Collect fees and deposit into Association’s checking account
- Receive and pay all Association bills for all accounts
- Provide online and ACH bill-pay services for homeowners use
- Assist with preparation of annual budget
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements, including balance sheet, income and expense statements, expense detail reports, and budget reports for each account
- Prepare an accounts receivable summary
- Prepare yearly budget variance report for presentation at annual meeting
- Assist Board of Directors with other necessary functions
- Additional services include preparation of Reserve Study
“I have worked with Paul Properties for a period of about 8 years and for 4 different HOA’s. I was President of the HOA, and so had to interact with the office personnel routinely during the month. I have been totally impressed with the honesty of the group. The office group has always been willing to work with me and the Board members to resolve differences and problems. I would recommend Paul Properties to any group considering either a change, or a move to Professional Management of their associations.”
“Paul Properties has been so amazing to work with over the years. Their staff is beyond professional, accommodating, patient, and willing to take care of all requests that our neighborhood has ever had. Every time I need something, I know that I can count on them to handle any questions from myself or other homeowners. Paul Properties has been such an incredible resource over the years and I hope they know how much their time and dedication to our neighborhood is appreciated.
“I have found Paul Properties to be efficient and effective in its management of HOAs. I have also had occasion to observe Paul Properties resolve difficult and emotional community matters with creative solutions which help HOA executives maintain the integrity of the HOA’s organizational goals. Paul Properties maintains a competent staff of people who handle matters efficiently and enthusiastically.”
“The only worthwhile measurement of a property management company is performance. And this is where Paul Properties excels. They are attentive, professional and efficient in the handling of our Association’s needs - as well as current with the regulations concerning PUD’s. It is very comfortable for me to recommend Paul Properties to anyone.”
“I have had the pleasure of working with Paul Properties since 2003, both as a professional in the Real Estate/Title Industry, and as a homeowner and HOA board member. The staff at Paul Properties is professional, kind, and extremely efficient. They are great at addressing and resolving any situation quickly. Their reputation in our industry is outstanding! I highly recommend their services!”